11th St Street Location Rentals
Reserve online! Due to high traffic and high requests for deliveries, we will not be conducting deliveries from the 11th st office. This will ensure everyone gets their cart as soon as they arrive.
Port Aransas Golf Cart Rental Reservations
Reserving a golf cart online is safe, secure and easy! Simply choose the dates of your desired reservation then book online. Once your reservation is received, we'll send you instructions for uploading your proof of insurance and drivers license. When your documents are received, we'll confirm your reservation.
Please note if visiting our 11th Street rental office that parking is limited.
Same Day Rentals
Call (361) 339-1036 to arrange.
You may book a reservation to begin today, but must be picked up from our location. Have your drivers license and proof of insurance ready when you come to pick up your cart.
To provide you with a safe, reliable and gorgeous golf cart, we have just a few short conditions:
- Rentals can only be made and paid for by adults 21 and older. Once rented, any licensed driver 16 and older may operate the cart.
- Rentals must be paid in full at time of reservation. Confirmations are at our sole discretion.
- Reservations will be confirmed once you have provided a photo of your driver's license and insurance. Instructions for uploading your insurance will be provided in the email sent to you after you make your reservation. Failure to provide proof of insurance will result in a cancellation of your reservation.
- You may cancel your reservation 72 hours prior to the start of your reservation without penalty. Your entire rental will be refunded.
- Carts are not allowed to drive on or cross highway 361.
- Cancellations after 72 hours of the start of the reservation will not be refunded.
- Due to high traffic and high requests for deliveries, we will not be conducting deliveries from the 11th st office. This will ensure everyone gets their cart as soon as they arrive.
- Start time is after 10 AM on your first day, and end time is 10 AM on your last day. You are only charged by the night! (two night minimum)
- No driving in or near any bodies of water. 50 feet distance between cart and water is required.
The use of golf carts is allowed in Port Aransas. However, you must follow certain rules to avoid citations, accidents and/or forfeiture of your rental reservation.
- Licensed drivers, 16 and older, are the only ones allowed to operate our carts. Any driver must have a valid driver's license. Others are not allowed to operate a cart, regardless of whether it is on the street or off-road.
- Have all passengers use the safety belts provided on the cart. Passengers should all be seated and keep arms and legs inside the cart during operation.
- Do not carry more passengers than the cart is built to accommodate. Carrying more passengers than seats is extremely dangerous and could damage or disable the cart.
- Operate the cart as you do your automobile.
- Obey all traffic laws when operating a golf cart. You must observe all signs, markings, lanes, etc. Do not operate the cart on sidewalks or other pedestrian-only pavement.
- Be courteous to other drivers and pedestrians. Share the road and we all will enjoy our day!
- If you get into an accident, make sure everyone is okay. Call 911 if anyone is hurt or may be injured. Then, when safely possible, call us at (361) 339-1036 and we'll dispatch our team to assist.
Sanitized for your safety
In light of the recent COVID-19 situation, we are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. These steps include additions to our normal daily hygiene and cleanliness standards, as well as our standard practices.
Our company uses cleaning and disinfecting protocols to sanitize equipment after guests depart for the day and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Disinfect cart once back at return area.
- Perform cart condition and inspection check
- Remove any trash and lost items
- Clean all areas
- Disinfect all high contact surfaces (steering wheel, consoles, handles etc.)
- Perform quality check
- Park cart at property
- Perform final driver area disinfection and check
Our commitment to you, our Guest, as we navigate through the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Ocean Carts is closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization’s (WHO) information regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and is following guidelines from these agencies and the local health department.9).
Employee Health, Safety and Awareness
We are supporting our employees through proper hygiene and cleaning standards, with specific emphasis on:
- Hand Hygiene – Frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act to preserve their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training – Informing team members about how the virus can spread and exercising vigilance in their day to day practices.
- Real-Time Information – As we continually monitor new information from the CDC and WHO websites, we are ensuring that our team takes any appropriate action necessary.